Marketing Manager – London Sites
Plonk Golf are looking to recruit a full time marketing manager! This is a new position, and a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to not only shape the role, but to make a real impact on the growth of the company and its future direction.
Competitive socialising is a growing market segment and Plonk Golf were one of the first to bring urban mini-golf to London. Up until now we have mainly relied on third parties to manage our marketing and PR, but we now believe it is the right time to bring these functions in-house and recruit a dedicated individual to manage these aspects of the business.
The Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for planning, creating and delivering the entire marketing strategy for the company. They will be responsible for driving the growth of brand awareness, online sales and walk-in sales for the majority of our venues, and will be tasked with ensuring that all long-term marketing activities and strategies provide a comfortable ROI.
- Plan, create and manage all marketing communications, on and off line.
- Plan, create and manage a variety of social media campaigns with our social media team and venue teams.
- Plan, manage and allocate marketing resources according to agreed budgets with our SEO team – report and react to monthly progress.
- Evaluate performance and contribution of marketing activities, including ongoing ROI.
- Select and manage external resources.
- Manage the company’s listings and promotions on partner websites.
- Maintain and develop the company’s image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and IP management.
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaign performance to maximise return on investment.
- Working with venues to mange and promote in house events and tournaments.
- Reach out to new networks and promoters to drive footfall and events to our venues.
- Manage content creation, photo shoots and video shoots in our venues.
- Work alongside suppliers and our network to increase public awareness of our products and what we offer.
- A marketing related degree or significant marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an intermediate or senior marketing role in the hospitality industry.
- Great understanding of traditional and digital marketing
- Great understanding of targeted social media advertising
- Proven track record of on and off-line marketing campaign management.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A pro-active and positive attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- The ability to present factual and analytical data to senior management.
- First rate written communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in competitive socialising is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in leisure and / or night life is desirable, but not essential.
This role is 40 hours a week and has the potential for flexible working in terms of both distribution of hours. You will be expected to work from our venues across London.
If you’re interested, please submit your CV and cover letter.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to contact those we wish to interview.
Please note that any communications from recruiters will be ignored.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 – £36,000.00 per year
Work Location: On the road